- St Augustine is a great center for the arts. It hosts many live music events and is home to theater and film organizations. The area has a very wide and varied music scene. http://www.oldcity.com
- St. Augustine Amphitheater- is a venue for outdoor concerts with the some of the best bands touring every year and other large gatherings on A1A in St Augustine, Florida, United States. The Amphitheatre seats 3,493 persons, and is managed by the St. Johns County Recreation & Parks department.
- The EMMA Concert Association offers a rich variety of performances at Flagler Auditorium. It features talents such as Charleston Ballet Theater, Budapest Strings, Stuttgart Chamber Orchestra, Jacksonville Symphony, pianist Oleg Marshev, and violinist Corey Cerovesk. http://www.emmaconcerts.com/
- The Limelight Theatre offers year-round professional quality live stage productions in an intimate setting of just 110 seats. http://limelight-theatre.org
- There are a great many historic sites and museums in the area. Among them are Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, a stately old stone fort, the Spanish Quarter Village, which is a living history museum, Fountain of Youth Discovery Park, and Lightner Museum — a Victorian collectibles museum.
- Cultural events and happenings are now hosted on the St. Johns County Cultural Calendar.